Thursday, April 23, 2009

As you can see I have done some changes to the General's picture. I made is right arm about 1/2" wider and his right cheek is out a little more. This color on this picture is more true to the original one than the other post. I used the solvent method on this and really like the look - I didn't do it on the head but on the uniform - it makes it look like a painting. I'm getting more comfortable in doing portraits - in fact I'm really liking it.

We are finally getting some nice weather here starting today - anxious to paint outside.

Check out my Etsy postings. www.wilbee26.etsy.com - I have 2 listings on there right now and intend to add more every day.

I will post more later!

Happy Thursday!!!!!

2 comments:

Jade Erin Scarlett said...

Hi Beverly. I'm glad I found your blog, your art is beautiful and your entries very interesting to read. Thanks for the follow on my blog. If you need help giving your blog a new look, just ask and I'll do what I can to help you out.

Hugs,
Jade

LADY BEVERLY said...

Thank you for your looking - hope you get back to us soon.

Bev